November 11, 2020
Beautiful The Maddox Apartments in Duluth, Georgia Joins Venterra Communities
Venterra is proud to announce The Maddox, a beautiful, garden-style community in Duluth, Georgia. Tucked in the trees on Satellite Road, The Maddox offers one, two, and three bedroom apartments in a community that offers an easy commute to Atlanta and the quiet lifestyle of Duluth.
Built in 2007, The Maddox was planned with resident comfort in mind. In 2019, a major renovation was started, and half of the apartments feature updated appliances and flooring.
10 apartment features you’ll love at The Maddox Apartments
- Renovated kitchens. Many of our apartments come with renovated kitchens, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, white subway tile backsplash, and gooseneck faucets.
- Kitchen islands. You’ll find a kitchen island in almost all of our apartments, which gives you more counterspace, more storage, and more inspiration to hone your skills.
- Finished cabinets. The mid-century modern inspired cabinetry throughout the kitchen and beyond gives you a sense of luxury when roaming your apartment.
- Wood plank vinyl floors. Wood plank vinyl floors are ideal for most residents, since they look beautiful and are easy to clean.
- Carpeted bedrooms. The coziness of carpet in the bedrooms helps turn your bedroom into a sanctuary and is warmer on your toes.
- Patios and balconies. All of our apartments feature a patio or balcony, providing your own private space to get some fresh air.
- Ample closet space. With oversized closets, linen closets, and outdoor storage closets, you’ll have plenty of room to store your things.
- Full–sized washers and dryers. Don’t worry about leaving the apartment for a simple load of laundry. Take care of all your laundry when you want to, without the need for quarters.
- Garden tubs. Spend time relaxing after a hard day at work with a deep, warm soak in your garden tub.
- Amazing views. Look out the window, or head out on the balcony to look over the saltwater swimming pool or the woods nearby.
Amenities at The Maddox Apartments
- Saltwater swimming pool. Our residents love this the most. It’s a peaceful area, you get good, low-impact exercise, and the saltwater is better for your skin than a standard chlorine-based pool.
- Poolside grilling. Perfect your favorite grill recipe or try a new one on our stainless steel, propane-fueled grill, with granite countertop.
- Fire pit. Stay warm while you hang out, tell stories, and have those fireside chats at our fire pit.
- A bark park and playground. We love pets and welcome up to 3 per apartment. For our resident pooches, they love running off the leash in the bark park.
- 24/7 fitness center. Whether you want to build muscle or tone what you’ve got, we’ve got the equipment for you. Everything, from free weights to treadmills, is ready for you day or night.
- Resident clubhouse. Whether you need to get some work done or just want to host your own Ms. Pac-Man tournament, our resident clubhouse has you covered.
- Controlled access gates. Our controlled access gates are in place to make sure that only those who should be in our community are.
- Detached garages. Keep your car protected from the elements with our detached garages.
- Resident car wash station. Keep your vehicle looking clean at the car wash station, complete with vacuum and high-pressure water sprayer.
Enjoy the Neighborhood!
As if that weren’t enough, you can enjoy the benefits of our neighborhood, including:
- Dining. Enjoy the flavors of Blazin Cajun Seafood, or 678 Korean BBQ down the street. Or if you’re in the mood for Mexican, try Jalapenos Mexican Grill. There are many restaurant options within walking distance.
- Groceries. Stock up on groceries and cook your own meal with items from Kroger, Publix, Super Mercado Jalisco, or Souq International Market.
- Entertainment and Parks. If you’re in the mood for an adventure, you can try exploring McDaniel Farm Park or Stone Mountain Park nearby. You can also take the kids to the K1 Speed Indoor Go Kart area, or relax at Paragon Golf Center.
- Shopping. We are near several shopping centers that will have what you’re looking for. We’re also close to Gwinnet Place Mall, which was featured as Starcourt Mall in Season 2 of the Netflix show Stranger Things.
- Schools. School-goers will attend a Gwinnett County Public School; either Beaver Ridge Elementary, Summerour Middle, or Norcross High School.
You’ll Love living at The Maddox Apartments
There are many other apartment complexes in the Duluth, Georgia area, but none of them offer everything that The Maddox has to offer. Not only do we offer a versatile range of floor plans, contemporary renovations, and more robust amenities, we also offer more reliable service and support to our tenants. See the difference for yourself by touring The Maddox Apartments.
Schedule your free tour today, and see firsthand why our apartments are so popular!