February 17, 2020
Favorite Things to Do Near Bradford Mills Lofts
Louisville, Kentucky is a large metropolitan city with so many great neighborhoods, eateries, activities, and clubs. Whether you live here or you’re looking to move here, It can be a bit overwhelming. How do you even begin to choose which neighborhood to visit or hang out?
With most cities, you’ll want to take some time to explore the downtown area. This is where you’ll find an exuberant amount of restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, sightseeing and more. You’ll be among some of the tallest buildings in the area boasting stunning views of the city. Louisville is a unique city that is making a name for itself. In fact, it is no. 28 on Livability’s list of the top 100 cities in the United States.
When you’re visiting Louisville or looking for a new home, you’ll for sure want to visit the Germantown neighborhood. Located near Downtown and the Highlands and Old Louisville neighborhoods, Germantown is the bridge drawing these places together.
Venterra is lucky to have 2 apartment communities in Louisville with their newest addition Bradford Mills Lofts being located in the heart of Germantown. Bradford Mills Lofts is a trendy apartment community that was once an old mill.
The character of its origin are reflected throughout the community with exposed brick walls, open ceilings, and spacious interiors. This community is beautiful inside and out with architectural features, walls, and flooring that are all original. Featuring one and two bedroom floorplans, Bradford Mills Lofts include stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, solar shades, brushed nickel finishes, high ceilings, and exposed ductwork. Within the community, there’s also a pool, bark park, outdoor space, and fitness center.
If you’re looking for restaurants filled with character and a lot of charm, Germantown’s selection is the cream of the crop.
- Check’s Cafe – an oldie but a goodie classic German diner that’s been in business since the 1940’s
- Hammerheads – enjoy a hip vibe and house-smoked meat in a contemporary pub-like setting serving more upscale options and twist on traditional pub cuisine.
- EiDERDOWN – European inspired southern comfort food with focus on seasonal/local ingredients with a German twist.
- The Eagle – Food and Beer hall with a contemporary twist on southern food
- The Fat Lamb – modern neighborhood restaurant in the heart of the highlands serving craft cocktails and creative cuisine.
Germantown is close to a lot of great local coffee shops that source their organic fair trade coffee.
- Bean – local roaster serving deep blends from Latin and South America
- Heine Brothers’ Coffee – Ecologically minded coffeehouse chain pouring organic & fair-trade brews & teas.
- Quills Coffee – Hip, casual local chain outpost featuring artisanal coffee in a quiet, modern setting.
- Highland Coffee Company – Easygoing coffeehouse for organic fair-trade drinks plus baked goods, including vegan & gluten-free.
- Day’s Espresso & Coffee – Local fixture offering espresso drinks & snacks in a laid-back space with comfy seating.
Bradford Mills Lofts puts you close to downtown Louisville and some of the hottest attractions that make this city shine.
- Kentucky Kingdom – fun amusement park featuring thrilling roller coasters and a waterpark
- Louisville Slugger Field – watch Kentucky’s minor league baseball team play in this beautiful stadium
- Kentucky Science Center – Kentucky’s largest hands-on science museum located on Museum Row
- Churchill Downs – a Thoroughbred racetrack home to the prestigious and infamous Kentucky Derby
- Bourbon Trail – Kentucky is home to the world’s largest selection of Bourbon. Enjoy visiting and tasting selections at 10 different distilleries in Louisville.
All of these attractions and more are located within close proximity to Bradford Mills Lofts in the Germantown neighborhood of Louisville. Germantown is home to many eclectic restaurants, shops, and contemporary renovated apartment communities. Louisville is a city on the rise and the perfect place to call your next home or weekend getaway.