September 30, 2020
What You Can Expect From Silverbrooke Apartments This Fall
Starting this fall, in Stafford, Texas, we’re ready to pre-lease Silverbrooke Community’s newly-built apartments. These luxury apartments offer some of the best living spaces in Texas, and have access to a wide range of amenities and extras to enjoy.
Let’s take a look at all the features that make our Silverbrooke apartments so attractive.
Multiple Floor Plans in Stafford, Texas
Whether you’re living by yourself or trying to raise a family, Silverbrooke has a floor plan that’s right for you. There are 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments, in a variety of different styles and layouts, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for. There are more than 48 new units available, which range from 750 to 1,113 square feet, and offering 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 1-bedroom with an office options.
All our Silverbrooke apartments come with the features you need to feel comfortable and proud to live at a Venterra community.
These are some of the best features we have to offer:
- Full sized washer and dryer. You’ll have exclusive access to an onsite washer and dryer, so you won’t have to fight with anyone to get your laundry done.
- Granite countertops. This touch of luxury in your kitchen will make you feel like you’re living in the future.
- Outdoor storage options. If your apartment doesn’t offer enough room to store all your belongings, we’ll have you covered.
- A beautiful view. Many of our apartments overlook the courtyard and/or the pool, giving you a peaceful view whenever you want it.
- Wood plank vinyl flooring. Easy to clean and offering a beautiful modern style, our wood plank vinyl flooring is found in the kitchen and throughout the apartment.
- Patios. Enjoy some company with a large patio, or just hang out with the family.
- Walk-in closet. If you’ve ever wanted more closet space, you’ll surely enjoy our full-sized walk-in closet.
- A private yard. Enjoy the outdoors with your family and friends.**
- Beautiful cabinets. Store your belongings in some of the nicest cabinetry you’ll see.
- Breakfast bars. Enjoy a meal or some conversation with your favorite people.
- SMARTHOME technology. Our apartments come equipped with a variety of smart home features, including smart locks, smart thermostats, and smart light switches—all of which can be remotely controlled from your mobile device.
Of course, the Silverbrooke Community is about more than the individual apartments that make up this neighborhood. Part of the draw is the ability to regularly see and interact with your neighbors. Socialize and enjoy the benefits of the community, such as our:
- Business center, where you can get some important work done and network with others.
- Coffee bar, where you can grab some complimentary coffee as a resident.
- Luxury parking, where you can guarantee yourself a covered, reserved space.
- Fitness center, where you can stay in shape and meet other people pursuing the same goals.
- Social space, where you can walk around outside and meet new people.
- Billiards hall, where you can explore your competitive side.
- Spa, where you can unwind from a tough day or destress.
- Swimming pool, where you and the kids can cool off in the summer. There’s even a poolside grilling area so you can make food.
- Resident lounge, where you can relax and meet some of your neighbors.
Additional Community Support
The Silverbrooke Community also offers a variety of extra services and support to its residents, including:
- Emergency maintenance, available 24/7, so we can issue a fix as quickly as possible.
- Package delivery services, so you never have to worry about a stolen package.
- Pet acceptance, so you can have up to 3 pets onsite.
- Mobile rent and account management, allowing you to make payments, issue maintenance requests, and manage your account with the convenience of your smartphone.
- A DVD library, so you’ll never run out of things to watch.
- A car care station, keeping your car in the best possible shape.
There are also lots of places to enjoy in your nearby surroundings. For starters, Silverbrooke residents will have the option to attend a highly regarded Fort Bend ISD school; there’s a bus pick-up and drop-off area in front of the community.
There are also dozens of premier shopping, dining, and entertainment options throughout Stafford and its surrounding neighborhood. In Silverbrooke, you’re just a few minutes of driving away from all the action.
Our 1-bedroom apartments start at $869 per month, with 2-bedrooms starting at $1,139 per month.* Check out our current pricing and availability to find your perfect home.
Are you interested in learning more about the Silverbrooke Community? Or are you ready to take a guided tour? Schedule a self-guided, virtual, or in-person tour today!
*Prices are subject to change
** Select apartments